Friday, October 18, 2013

FNSI is tonight!

FNSI with Wendy of Sugarlane Quilts is happening tonight.

I will be working tonight, so as I have a little time today, I will be working on my project for the "For The Boys" (with Head Cheerleader Amy)  blog hop in November hosted by Mdm Samm at Sew We Quilt.

I love FNSI, it is always so much fun to gather (virtually) with others, sewing, and mostly creating items for others or for ourselves. I really enjoy visiting the blogs over the weekend to see just what everyone has been up to. Lots of pretty things to see and inspiration for my next projects (an ever growing list!)

There is another nice prize again this month. I have a few patterns of Jenny of Elephantz and they are just great...this month, if your name is chosen by the random generator---name chooser thingy, you could win a lovely pink/striped fat quarter and two design patterns by J of E...a bag, and a cushion. Go see the photo on Wendy's blog and sign up while you're there.

See you later!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm just on my way now to visit everyone. First a coffee refill and I'll be all set to go! Let the fun begin!

      Delete