Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Postage Stamp Quilt

I've been waiting all summer to sign up for the PSQ charm swap, and it is finally here...at The Curious Quilter.

"Let the fun begin! The October 2013 Postage Stamp Quilt Fabric Charm Swap begins today. You can sign-up to swap, or request a Newbie Gift by leaving a comment on THIS post, anytime between October 12-20, 2013. The nitty-gritty details follow, and even return swappers should read on to learn more."  The Curious Quilter

I am a newbie quilter and do not, by any stretch of the imagination have 100 charms to swap and so I have signed up to receive a (one-time) gift of 50 charms. Quilters are so generous! And in the meantime I will continue to amass great gobs of cotton while I play and learn as I go.

 Not sure what I will make with the charms eventually, I have requested 2 inch charms that I will cut into 4, 1-inch charms. I think I've lost my mind trying to work with stuff so tiny, but maybe I'll wimp out and do a lap quilt for my first one. Just so I can say I've tried it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment