Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I took the pledge...


http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.ca/2014/01/its-time.html


MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE
I, Shari, will try my utmost...

To always swap on time.

To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.

To be considerate and thoughtful, when choosing a gift.

To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.

To communicate when it's required.

To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.

To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.

This I sewomly pledge....

~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~




Swap partner information was sent out...and HAS BEEN received! 
Lurker research has begun...look out swap partner cause I'll be watching you v.e.r.y closely buahaha...to discover a bit more about you before I get to crafting you a lovely heart. 

In order to be in the mail on time, I also pledge to get it to the post office no later than Friday, January 31 for the February 1 swap deadline!

No comments:

Post a Comment