Thursday, February 13, 2014

Initial Heart Swap - Received!!

http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au/

Woo Hoo! It`s here, it`s here. My pretty package from Evalina arrived today! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


I could not resist taking a picture of the envelope. Firstly love the Canada flag packing tape! And most of all...I just love that she wrote to deliver with care. I can attest that it was...the UPS man left a sticker on my door with a cute little happy face. I wasn`t here at the time of delivery...but obviously he knew I would be very happy with the arrival of this awaited package! LOL



Next inside was the pretty pink tissue paper...ooh the anticipation!


And without a doubt, I was bowled over with the beautiful contents! I am sew feeling the love that went into this! I saw this beautiful heart cross stitch as Evalina left a sneaky peaky on her blog. I can admit to loving it on sight. It is even prettier in person! Such tiny, perfect stitching! The chocolate is already gone (unshared!) but I did stop to take a photo first.

The glass bead kit is very pretty. Yet another technique I have not tried...beading. You can bet I will be attempting it before the year is out LOL And the cross stitch pattern for the scissors keep, fob and heart box are amazing!

Thank you for being my swap partner Evalina! And thank you so much Cheryll for hosting and organizing this hop.

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy that package arrived in time for Valentines. I had an urge to stitch your initials in a different colour but after a while I gave up that idea. I'm so glad that you like the items I'd chose for you. Happy Valentines dear Shari ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gift...and thank you for joining into this swap with us!

    ReplyDelete